Welcome to YCG Discovery
Sign up now to be granted access to all benefits. Once signed up and signed in, you will be able to create your own topics, post replies to other topics, private message other users, join tournamnets, play forum games, chat in a live chatroom, manage your profile and a lot more. If you already have an account, Sign in - otherwise Sign up and join our community today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guess who's back, Back again

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guess who's back, Back again Empty Guess who's back, Back again Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:20 pm

tankmonx

tankmonx
Basic Member

Yo I'm back to another yugioh forums. Last one i joined was in the summer. You may remember me from previous academies by the name Kingdaddydmac and Starfoxfalco. I don't play yugioh anymore. Stopped after the whole DN shutting down thing. I main play Pokemon showdown. So if ya wanna battle hit me. I play all tiers, just let me know if ya want me to go tried hard or not. Cause I'm kinda competitive at times, especially at pokemon showdown. My showdown name is Tankmonx so hit me up.

2Guess who's back, Back again Empty Re: Guess who's back, Back again Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:48 pm

Yugo

Yugo
Administrator

Welcome tank! I remember you from previous places like I said before. Razz Hope you enjoy your stay here maybe even get back into Yugioh! If you have any questions feel free to ask me or another staff member! Don't forget to have fun!

3Guess who's back, Back again Empty Re: Guess who's back, Back again Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:12 pm

tankmonx

tankmonx
Basic Member

Whats the meta atm. From the videos i've seen it seems like blue eyes is the best deck.

4Guess who's back, Back again Empty Re: Guess who's back, Back again Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:23 pm

Yugo

Yugo
Administrator

tankmonx wrote:Whats the meta atm. From the videos i've seen it seems like blue eyes is the best deck.
I'm not 100% sure of the meta. I am still learning Pendulums right now. Although I do know there is a new deck out that I run called Juunishishi. They're pretty fun especially for spamming. As for meta I'm not exactly sure but I'm sure someone on here knows.

5Guess who's back, Back again Empty Re: Guess who's back, Back again Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:40 pm

Majixa

Majixa
Magikal Founder

Welcome to YCG Discovery tankmonx. Nice to have you here once more.

6Guess who's back, Back again Empty Re: Guess who's back, Back again Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:21 pm

tankmonx

tankmonx
Basic Member

I still have ygo percy, but i just don't like the timer, and it's so confusing to use. DN was simple, maybe ruling problems but it was easier to use.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]