Welcome to YCG Discovery
Sign up now to be granted access to all benefits. Once signed up and signed in, you will be able to create your own topics, post replies to other topics, private message other users, join tournamnets, play forum games, chat in a live chatroom, manage your profile and a lot more. If you already have an account, Sign in - otherwise Sign up and join our community today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blue eyes returns!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blue eyes returns! Empty Blue eyes returns! Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:03 pm

B.eyes.white.dragon

B.eyes.white.dragon
Basic Member

I am blue eyes white dragon I've been playing ygo for a few months now I made two irl decks a wip blue eyes (duh) and a performapal deck my other hobbies are pellet guns and playing the electric guitar I am also teaching my girlfriend to play yu gi oh with me and am helping her make a divine dragon lord felgrand deck to compete with my blue eyes deck I enjoy the out doors and riding bikes with friends (this is turning into a project for school apperantly :/ oh well) My rarest cards are 1x platinum rare odd eyes pendulum dragon a limited edition blue eyes ultimate dragon a limited edition blue eyes shining dragon I also own 2 sdbe blue eyes 1 ske 001 blue eyes and 3 ct13 blue eyes white dragons and my main ones in the deck All I need left to complete my blue eyes deck is 3 alternatives and three cards I'm getting next month galaxy eyes cipher full armor photon and dark matter dragon to complete my blue eyes collection I need one bewd from the movie pack .-. oh well

2Blue eyes returns! Empty Re: Blue eyes returns! Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:15 pm

Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne
General Member

mehhh welcome to the Ycg enjoy your stay

http://cheatscodesglitches.forumotion.com

3Blue eyes returns! Empty Re: Blue eyes returns! Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:37 pm

Majixa

Majixa
Magikal Founder

Welcome to YCG Discovery, nice to have you with us. Enjoy!

4Blue eyes returns! Empty Re: Blue eyes returns! Sat Sep 17, 2016 2:49 pm

TheSupremeKing™

TheSupremeKing™
General Member

Welcome to YCGDiscover @B.eyes.white.dragon
I hope you enjoy your stay here and remember to stay active!
You won't regret it!
Again, Welcome and we are all glad you can be apart of our friendly and wonderful community!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Skin Adapted by: Red™

FM Directory