Welcome to YCG Discovery
Sign up now to be granted access to all benefits. Once signed up and signed in, you will be able to create your own topics, post replies to other topics, private message other users, join tournamnets, play forum games, chat in a live chatroom, manage your profile and a lot more. If you already have an account, Sign in - otherwise Sign up and join our community today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Number 35: Ravenous Tarantula

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Number 35: Ravenous Tarantula Empty Number 35: Ravenous Tarantula Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:05 pm

Majixa

Majixa
Magikal Founder

The King of Spiders is here to be talked about. His brother, the "Pain Gainer" Defends whilst the great king of the spiders bears his fangs at the opposing side.

Number 35: Ravenous Tarantula Number10

Do you think the King of the Spiders, Harambe, Oops I mean "Ravenous Tarantula" is too over powered?
Your thoughts on the matter?

2Number 35: Ravenous Tarantula Empty Re: Number 35: Ravenous Tarantula Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:38 am

Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne
General Member

Yes this card is over powered in a way, but easily defeated, i can easily use a "hole" card or solem strike/notice it

http://cheatscodesglitches.forumotion.com

3Number 35: Ravenous Tarantula Empty Re: Number 35: Ravenous Tarantula Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:44 am

Tiel Slywit

Tiel Slywit
Basic Member

Triamids make this sucker easily.

I've also seen decks based entirely around this card that use El Shaddoll Shekingaa as a means of making it.

I've been toying with the idea of finding a way to make it in Aroma.

4Number 35: Ravenous Tarantula Empty Re: Number 35: Ravenous Tarantula Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:57 pm

Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne
General Member

Hmmmm you will have to tell me how that goes "Oracle"

http://cheatscodesglitches.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Skin Adapted by: Red™

FM Directory