Welcome to YCG Discovery
Sign up now to be granted access to all benefits. Once signed up and signed in, you will be able to create your own topics, post replies to other topics, private message other users, join tournamnets, play forum games, chat in a live chatroom, manage your profile and a lot more. If you already have an account, Sign in - otherwise Sign up and join our community today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Spy: SPYRAL Discussion

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I Spy: SPYRAL Discussion Empty I Spy: SPYRAL Discussion Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:31 pm

Tiel Slywit

Tiel Slywit
Basic Member

Greetings all, Tiel/Inky here.

You know, when The Dark Illusion came out and we first got our hands on SPYRALs, everyone was eager to see what their gimmick was going to be, because the initial few cards were...not exactly super clear on that.

Now we have four more SPYRAL cards coming with INOV...and we still don't really get it!

That being said, I've been experimenting with these guys for a while and I have found that they work really well in a Synchro engine. Super Agent also makes a decently splashable monster in Rank 4 focuses decks or any deck that needs that extra level 4 on board.

But let's open the floor for discussion, shall we? What are your thoughts on SPYRALs? Do you have a style for them that works well?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Skin Adapted by: Red™

FM Directory