Welcome to YCG Discovery
Sign up now to be granted access to all benefits. Once signed up and signed in, you will be able to create your own topics, post replies to other topics, private message other users, join tournamnets, play forum games, chat in a live chatroom, manage your profile and a lot more. If you already have an account, Sign in - otherwise Sign up and join our community today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[COTW] Discussion Week #1

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11 - [COTW] Discussion Week #1 Empty [COTW] Discussion Week #1 Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:47 am

Majixa

Majixa
Magikal Founder

Okay we will begin discussing the next card of the week, please help us come up with 5 choices. Talk amongst others and find some common ideas.

This topic will be open until this coming Thursday and then the poll will be up by the next day. The poll will last until Sunday morning then the card of the week will be posted and the pool topic marked "Finished".

Last edited by Prophecy on Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total

21 - [COTW] Discussion Week #1 Empty Re: [COTW] Discussion Week #1 Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:21 am

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya
Administrator

Lets get some respect and Put Harambe as Card of the week. (Just Kidding xD)

One of the choices i can see being voted for is Thunder King Rai-Oh. its a really good card and it was recently brought to two in the recent banlist so i think that we should let it get a spot for a chance to become Card Of The Week.

31 - [COTW] Discussion Week #1 Empty Re: [COTW] Discussion Week #1 Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:09 am

Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne
General Member

i agree with Seto Kaiba It should be Thunder King

http://cheatscodesglitches.forumotion.com

41 - [COTW] Discussion Week #1 Empty Re: [COTW] Discussion Week #1 Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:58 am

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya
Administrator

Bumping this topic

51 - [COTW] Discussion Week #1 Empty Re: [COTW] Discussion Week #1 Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:21 am

Majixa

Majixa
Magikal Founder

hmmmmm, I think Tragodeia would be nice too. Since obviously 2 to 3 Inb4 6 cards in your hand ultimate beat stick for no reason.

61 - [COTW] Discussion Week #1 Empty Re: [COTW] Discussion Week #1 Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:35 am

Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne
General Member

how about, Apprentice Illusion Magician

http://cheatscodesglitches.forumotion.com

71 - [COTW] Discussion Week #1 Empty Re: [COTW] Discussion Week #1 Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:40 pm

TheSupremeKing™

TheSupremeKing™
General Member

I would also like to vote on Thunder King.
It is a very good card and helps in mostly any decks to neutralize opponent's plays.

81 - [COTW] Discussion Week #1 Empty Re: [COTW] Discussion Week #1 Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:29 pm

Majixa

Majixa
Magikal Founder

Card of the Week Discussion Week #1 is done.

The poll is now open and will remain open for 2 days with all cards listed in this topic plus two more.

TOPIC LOCKED

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Skin Adapted by: Red™

FM Directory