Welcome to YCG Discovery
Sign up now to be granted access to all benefits. Once signed up and signed in, you will be able to create your own topics, post replies to other topics, private message other users, join tournamnets, play forum games, chat in a live chatroom, manage your profile and a lot more. If you already have an account, Sign in - otherwise Sign up and join our community today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mistress of Magic Appears

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Mistress of Magic Appears Empty The Mistress of Magic Appears Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:29 pm

Tiel Slywit

Tiel Slywit
Basic Member

Hello and salutations everyone. Some of you may already know me from other forums, some will not though...so, Hi I'm Lexie!

2The Mistress of Magic Appears Empty Re: The Mistress of Magic Appears Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:41 pm

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya
Administrator

Welcome to YCG DISCOVERY I hope you will have a good time

3The Mistress of Magic Appears Empty Re: The Mistress of Magic Appears Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:46 pm

Majixa

Majixa
Magikal Founder

Nice to have you with us Lexie. As Priest Seto already said welcome to YCG Discovery where magic happens to the mind xd. Enjoy your stay!

4The Mistress of Magic Appears Empty Re: The Mistress of Magic Appears Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:25 am

The Real G

The Real G
Basic Member

yea im goosey and have no clue who any peeps is lol

5The Mistress of Magic Appears Empty Re: The Mistress of Magic Appears Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:54 pm

Majixa

Majixa
Magikal Founder

Oh hello Goosey. Aizen here Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Skin Adapted by: Red™

FM Directory