Welcome to YCG Discovery
Sign up now to be granted access to all benefits. Once signed up and signed in, you will be able to create your own topics, post replies to other topics, private message other users, join tournamnets, play forum games, chat in a live chatroom, manage your profile and a lot more. If you already have an account, Sign in - otherwise Sign up and join our community today!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Poll] #1 Millennium Items

4 posters

What is your favorite millennium item?

[Poll] #1 Millennium Items Vote_lcap11%[Poll] #1 Millennium Items Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
[Poll] #1 Millennium Items Vote_lcap0%[Poll] #1 Millennium Items Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
[Poll] #1 Millennium Items Vote_lcap56%[Poll] #1 Millennium Items Vote_rcap 56% [ 5 ]
[Poll] #1 Millennium Items Vote_lcap0%[Poll] #1 Millennium Items Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
[Poll] #1 Millennium Items Vote_lcap22%[Poll] #1 Millennium Items Vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
[Poll] #1 Millennium Items Vote_lcap11%[Poll] #1 Millennium Items Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9
Back

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Poll] #1 Millennium Items Empty [Poll] #1 Millennium Items Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:31 am

Majixa

Majixa
Magikal Founder

Vote for your favorite millennium item above. You may comment below if you would like to.

2[Poll] #1 Millennium Items Empty Re: [Poll] #1 Millennium Items Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:23 pm

Tiel Slywit

Tiel Slywit
Basic Member

At first I liked the Puzzle most, but as I grew up, I found the Ring much more appealing. I could even see myself wearing it in my everyday life.~

3[Poll] #1 Millennium Items Empty Re: [Poll] #1 Millennium Items Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:14 pm

Majixa

Majixa
Magikal Founder

I personally like the Ring. Bias as much to say I have always liked Bakura as a character. Even more so as the most consistent villain even when you add up all the generations including Arc V. Yep my Fav!

4[Poll] #1 Millennium Items Empty Re: [Poll] #1 Millennium Items Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:23 am

Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne
General Member

i would have to say the necklace cause it just looks cool, and you can see the future, witch is subject to change but stillllllllll

http://cheatscodesglitches.forumotion.com

5[Poll] #1 Millennium Items Empty Re: [Poll] #1 Millennium Items Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:38 pm

TheSupremeKing™

TheSupremeKing™
General Member

My all time favorite Millenium Item would have to be the Rod:
[Poll] #1 Millennium Items Worldmeld__awakening__shadow_priest_artifact_by_johnnyd2-d9rmnm7
I use to have one as a little kid, then my dad got mad at me for hitting him in the leg with it and then he threw it in the River... Lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]